Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Becoming a Reality

I met with my first client the other day and she is great! I am so excited to be working with her and her beautiful family. My journey is just now begining but I already feel so blessed. I have already met with one wonderful woman and am meeting with another tomorrow! I also had lunch with a friend of mine who has been a doula for over 20 years and she is going to ask her clients if it is okay if I shadow her during their births. Things just seem to be falling into place and it is so exciting! I know this is what I am supposed to be doing with my life, and I have to thank my beautiful little girl, who should have been 3 months old today, for giving me a new direction. I love and miss you sweet baby! I just cannot believe that all of this is becoming a reality so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment